2022 Hollywood Nationals
July 5-11, 2022
700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Room Rate: $209
Hotel Phone: 714-750-8000
BOOK A ROOM ONLINE
Please note: At the time of reservation, non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s room and tax will be processed. Cancellations made within 72 hours of check in date will be charged an additional non-refundable charge equal to one night’s room and tax.
JULY 4TH IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT IN BLOCK. ALL OTHER NIGHTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
*For Dancers attending Nationals on a TEAM SCHOLARSHIP or NATIONAL FINALS SCHOLARSHIP, must stay at the Host Hotel under the Room Block Link or Code(not booked thru an outside source such as Expedia, Hotel Points, etc) for the duration of the event in order for the Scholarship to be valid!
OUR WEST COAST NATIONAL FINALS EVENT INCLUDES:
*NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION with OVER $50,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES AWARDED
3 DAYS OF MASTER CLASSES FROM HOLLYWOOD VIBE GUEST FACULTY
MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIPS AND COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED
DANCER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
VIBE COMPANY AUDITIONS
LA AGENCY AUDITIONS
CLOSING NIGHT GALA SHOW & FINAL AWARDS
Congratulations to Our 2021 National Dancers of the Year
Dancer of the Year Competition
- Dancers who were selected as a Team Hollywood Vibe or Hollywood Vibe Scholarship Winner in a regional city are invited to compete for the title of National Dancer of the Year.
- Contestants must perform 1 Solo in the Dancer of the Year competition
- Dancer of the Year contestants can compete 2 solos, 1 for Dancer of the Year competition and 1 for National Finals Competition. You can also compete the same solo in Dancer of the Year competition as in National Finals Competition. Dancer of the Year Solos are not considered for Overall Awards but are strictly viewed for the consideration of Dancer of the year. Dancer of the Year solos do not need to have pre-qualified at a regional event.
- Dancer of the Year Finalist must pay entrance fee of $375 which includes Dancer of the Year Solo, HV Attire, Costuming, and General Admission Gala Ticket for the Dancer. Ability to upgrade ticket to dinner will be available.
- Dancers who received the Regional Dancer of the Year title will pay a discounted entry fee of $225
- This award is based on dancers work in the workshop as well as their performance in the competition.
- At the Closing Night Gala, we will announce the Top Dance of the Year Contestants. The Top 3 will then be announced where they will Dance Off During the Closing Night Gala Show. Winners announced in Show!
- Dancer of the Year Contestants do not need to have a registered teacher with them to enter the Dancer of the Year Competition. They do need to receive permission from the studio they qualified with and register under that Studio Name. They can not register under “independent” if they received the scholarship under studio name.
|* Dancers of the Year must complete their contracts before full prize money is received.|
|Dancer of the Year Criteria:|
|Dancer of the Year Solo||33% of total weighted Score|
|Class Etiquette & Participation||33% of total weighted Score|
|Audition||33% of total weighted Score|
Congratulations to Our 2021 Battle of the Stars Winners
Battle of the Stars Competition
- Top Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off at the Closing Night Gala for their Age Groups.
- Winners will be announced at the Closing Night Gala
- Limit of 1 studio per age group in the Dance Off.
- Dancers who want to watch the show and Dinner must purchase a Gala Ticket.
Hollywood Vibe Closing Night Gala
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Gala will feature Faculty Show with Dancer of the Year Dance Off, Battle of the Stars Dance Off, & Special Guest Performances.
- Battle of the Star Winners, National DOTY Winners, and Agency Winner will be announced!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out! Seating will be limited due to Restrictions.
- Any Dancer who wants to attend must purchase a gala ticket
- VIP Ticket will include 3 course dinner, Assigned Seating, & Show. Price TBD
- General Ticket will include Show & Open Seating. Price TBD
2022 Hollywood Nationals Tentative Schedule
- Current Vibe Company Rehearsals in Morning
- Dancer of the Year Rehearsals & Competition in Afternoon
- Dancer of the Year Rehearsals & Competition Cont’d
- National Solo Competition + Vibe Company Auditions
- National Solo Competition Cont’d
- National Group Competition
- Dancer of the Year & Vibe Company Auditions Cont’d
- ½ Day of Classes + Group Competition
- Classes + Group Competition
- Classes + Group Competition
- ½ Day of Classes + Closing Night Gala
*All Dates and Times are estimated. Final Schedules are released two weeks prior to the event.
2022 National Finals Pricing
|3 DAY DANCE CONVENTION PRICING|
|Early Registration (Registered & Paid 30 Days Prior)||After Deadline|
|Minis (3 Half-Days, 5-7)||$250||$265|
|Seniors (15 ~18)||$375||$390|
|Assistant Teachers (21 & under)||$385||$395|
|Teachers / Studio Owners||$395||$395|
*For Dancers attending Nationals on a TEAM SCHOLARSHIP or NATIONAL FINALS SCHOLARSHIP must stay at the Host Hotel under the Room Block (not booked thru an outside source) for the duration of the event in order for the Scholarship to be valid!
|NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION FEES|
|Solos – 2:30 Time Limit||$160|
|Duos/Trios – 3:00 Time Limit||$80 per dancer|
|Small Groups (4-9 dancers) – 3:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Large Groups (10-16 dancers) – 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Line (17-24 dancers)- 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Productions (25+ dancers) – 6:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
For 2022 National Finals, Pre-qualification will be done by Video Submission.
Solos Do Not Need to Pre-Qualify unless they would like to receive feedback from Judges.
More Details Coming Soon!