2020 Summer Nationals
Las Vegas, NV
July 5-11, 2020
RED ROCK CASINO RESORT LAS VEGAS
11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89135
Room Rate: $179
Cutoff Date: 6/5/20
Hotel Phone: 702-797-7625 (use Code RCIHOLL)
BOOK A ROOM ONLINE
(30 Day Cut Off)
We are very excited to hold our National Finals this summer in Las Vegas as planned! We have made special accommodations for the health and safety of dancers and all attendees. Our Schedule has been modified from the previously released Tentative Schedule to create more opportunities for social distancing and to adhere to state and local guidelines (Please see below). This is still a tentative working schedule as things may need to adjust to accommodate attendees better. Please rest assured that we have everyones best interest in mind. This event will be limited in size. Priority will be given to Studios (group registrations) first. We ask that you have all of your registration in by June 4th (do not make a payment at this time). You will be notified after this date if your registration is accepted. Once accepted, payment must be made.
We are looking forward to a very Exciting end to all of our
Congratulations to Our 2019 Dancers of the Year
Dancer of the Year Competition
- Dancers who were selected as a Team Hollywood Vibe or Hollywood Vibe Scholarship Winner in a regional city are invited to compete for the title of National Dancer of the Year.
- Contestants must perform 1 Solo in the Dancer of the Year competition and 3 Finalists from each age divisions will then be asked to Dance Off for the title at the Closing Night Gala.
- Dancer of the Year contestants can compete 2 solos, 1 for Dancer of the Year competition and 1 for National Finals Competition. You can also compete the same solo in Dancer of the Year competition as in National Finals Competition. Dancer of the Year Solos are not considered for Overall Awards but are strictly viewed for the consideration of Dancer of the year. Dancer of the Year solos do not need to have pre-qualified at a regional event.
- Dancer of the Year Finalist must pay entrance fee of $290 which includes Dancer of the Year Solo, HV Attire, Special Classes, and General Admission Gala Ticket for the Dancer. Ability to upgrade ticket to dinner will be available.
- This award is based on dancers work in the workshop as well as their performance in the competition.
2019 Battle of the Stars Competition Winners
Battle of the Stars Competition
- Top 3 Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off at the Closing Night Gala for their Age Groups.
- Winners will be announced at the Closing Night Gala
- Limit of 1 studio per age group in the Dance Off.
- Dancers who want to watch the show and Dinner must purchase a Gala Ticket.
- Winners will receive National Recognition for their achievement in our advertising and up to Thousands in Cash and Prizes!
Hollywood Vibe Closing Night Gala
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Gala will feature Faculty Show with Dancer of the Year Dance Off, Battle of the Stars Dance Off, & Special Guest Performances.
- Battle of the Star Winners, National DOTY Winners, and Agency Winner will be announced!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out! Seating will be limited due to Restrictions.
- Any Dancer who wants to attend must purchase a gala ticket
- VIP Tickets will include 3 Course Dinner + VIP seating + Show for $165
- General Admission Tickets will be $70 for Show Only
LA Agency Award
- This award includes Roundtrip Airfare to LA, a Scholarship for 1 Week to the Millennium Dance Complex, a headshot photo session with a noted L.A. photographer, and a consultation with LA’s top dance agency, Go 2 Talent Agency.
- This audition will take place during the week for those that received an Invitation in a Regional City
- Winner will be announced and presented at our Closing Night Gala.
- This award is worth well over $1000 and could be your Big Break!!
- Dancers who received an invitation to audition will register online and must be registered for the ENTIRE convention to audition.
- Dancers who are auditioning are asked to bring 5 headshots & resumes to hand to each agent present. Dancers will learn a combination in a jazz funk style and audition in groups in front of panel
We apologize for any inconvenience our new tentative schedule may have caused in your planning process. We needed to adjust to make sure we were following social distancing and guidelines asked by state and local governments.
*All Dates and Times are estimated. Final Schedules are sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
*There will be NO PRE-QUALIFYING COMPETITION this year as all acts will automatically qualify for National Finals competition!
*There will be a TEACHER seminar during the week!
*Ages are as of Jan. 1, 2020.
*Categories, Time Limits, etc. are the same as the Regional Events
2020 National Finals Pricing
|3 DAY DANCE CONVENTION PRICING|
|Early Registration (Registered & Paid 30 Days Prior)||After Deadline|
|Minis (3 Half-Days, 5-7)||$235||$245|
|Seniors (15 ~18)||$365||$375|
|Assistant Teachers (21 & under)||$375||$385|
|Teachers / Studio Owners||$385||$395|
*We will no longer be able to sell Observer Bands for this event to ensure we are keeping within guidelines
*There will be an option for our Mini parents
|PRE-QUALIFYING & NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION FEES|
|Solos – 2:30 Time Limit||$150|
|Duos/Trios – 3:00 Time Limit||$75 per dancer|
|Small Groups (4-9 dancers) – 3:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Large Groups (10-16 dancers) – 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Line (17-24 dancers)- 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Productions (25+ dancers) – 6:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|