2023 Hollywood Invitational
June 25-30, 2023
Omni Hotel Champions Gate
1500 Masters Blvd., Champions Gate, FL 33896
Room Rate: $249 (+$15/day resort fee)
BOOK A ROOM ONLINE
(Room Blocks Currently Sold out. Please use hotels.com/Expedia or other means to book accommodations)
*INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER
*DISCOUNT DISNEY WORLD TICKETS LINK
(INFORMATION ON HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS)
OUR EAST COAST NATIONAL FINALS INCLUDES:
- NATIONAL FINALS IN CONJUNCTION WITH HOLLYWOOD DANCE JAMZ
- OVER $50,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES AWARDED
- 3 DAYS OF MASTER CLASSES FROM HOLLYWOOD VIBE & HOLLYWOOD DANCE JAMZ FACULTY
- MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIPS AND COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED (COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION)
- HOLLYWOOD VIBE & HOLLYWOOD DANCE JAMZ DANCERS OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- VIBE COMPANY & DJ COMPANY AUDITIONS
- THEME PARK AND CRUISE SHIP CASTING OPPORTUNITIES
- CLOSING NIGHT GALA SHOW & FINAL AWARDS
Congratulations to Our 2022 Dancers of the Year
Dancer of the Year Competition
- Dancers who were selected as a Team Hollywood Vibe or Hollywood Vibe Scholarship Winner in a regional city are invited to compete for the title of National Dancer of the Year.
- Contestants must perform 1 Solo in the Dancer of the Year competition
- Dancer of the Year contestants can compete 2 solos, 1 for Dancer of the Year competition and 1 for National Finals Competition. You can also compete the same solo in Dancer of the Year competition as in National Finals Competition. Dancer of the Year Solos are not considered for Overall Awards but are strictly viewed for the consideration of Dancer of the year. Dancer of the Year solos do not need to have pre-qualified at a regional event.
- Dancer of the Year Finalist must pay entrance fee of $395 which includes Dancer of the Year Solo, HV Attire, Costuming, and General Admission Gala Ticket for the Dancer. Ability to upgrade ticket to dinner will be available.
- Those Dancers that received the Regional Dancer of the Year title will pay a discounted entry fee of $245
- This award is based on dancers work in the workshop as well as their performance in the competition.
- If a Dancer wins the title of National Dancer of the Year, the Dancer must maintain their Dance Studio commitments. The Dancer will be representing the Dance Studio and needs to maintain their studio training of which they earned the title.
- At the Closing Night Gala, we will announce the Top Dancer of the Year Contestants. The Top 3 will then be announced where they will Dance Off during the Closing Night Gala Show. Winners are announced in Show!
- Dancer of the Year Contestants do not need to have a registered teacher with them to enter the Dancer of the Year Competition. They do need to receive permission from the studio they qualified with and register under that Studio Name. They can not register under “independent” if they received the scholarship under studio name.
- Eligible Dancers can go for either Hollywood Vibe Dancer of the Year or Hollywood Dance Jamz Dancer of the Year but not both in the Orlando location.
- 1 Dancer of the Year will be awarded in each Age Level
|* Dancers of the Year must complete their contracts before full prize money is received.|
|Dancer of the Year Criteria:|
|Dancer of the Year Solo||33% of total weighted Score|
|Class Etiquette & Participation||33% of total weighted Score|
|Audition||33% of total weighted Score|
Congratulations to Our 2022 Battle of the Stars Winners
Battle of the Stars Competition
- Top Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off at the Closing Night Gala for their Age Groups.
- Winners will be announced at the Closing Night Gala
- Limit of 1 studio per age group in the Dance Off.
- Dancers who want to watch the show and Dinner must purchase a Gala Ticket.
Hollywood Invitational Closing Night Gala
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Gala will feature Faculty Show with Dancer of the Year Dance Off, Battle of the Stars Dance Off, & Special Guest Performances.
- Battle of the Star Winners, National DOTY Winners, and Additional Winners will be announced!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out! Seating will be limited due to Restrictions.
- Any Dancer who wants to attend must purchase a gala ticket
- VIP Ticket & General Tickets will be available. Pricing info TBD
2023 Hollywood Invitational Tentative Schedule
- Dancer of the Year Rehearsals & DOTY Competition
- National Solo Competition
- National Duo/Trio Competition (Mini/Junior/Pre-Teen/Teen)
- Classes 8:00am-11:00am
- Mini & Junior Group Competition
- Welcome Party!
- Classes 8:00am~2:00pm
- Senior Duo-Trio & Group Competition
- Classes 8:00am-2:00pm
- Pre-Teen & Teen Group Competition
- Classes 8:00am-10:30am
- Scholarship Finale 11:00am-1:00pm
- Closing Night Gala 5pm ~ 10pm
*Mini Classes will be on June 28th/29th/30th
* TBD: Vibe Company Auditions & Agency Auditions
*All Dates and Times are estimated. Final Schedules are released two weeks prior to the event.
2023 National Finals Pricing
*Registration Must Be Submitted by MAY 13th
*50% Deposit Due by MAY 27th with Final Payment made by JUNE 13TH
|3 DAY DANCE CONVENTION PRICING|
|Early Registration (Registered & Paid 30 Days Prior)||After Deadline|
|Minis (3 Half-Days, 5-7)||$270||$285|
|Seniors (15 ~18)||$385||$395|
|Assistant Teachers (21 & under)||$395||$410|
|Teachers / Studio Owners||$395||$410|
*For Dancers attending Nationals on a TEAM SCHOLARSHIP or NATIONAL FINALS SCHOLARSHIP must stay at the Host Hotel under the Room Block (not booked thru an outside source) for the duration of the event in order for the Scholarship to be valid!
|NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION FEES|
|Solos – 2:30 Time Limit||$175|
|Duos/Trios – 3:00 Time Limit||$85 per dancer|
|Small Groups (4-9 dancers) – 3:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Large Groups (10-16 dancers) – 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Line (17-24 dancers)- 4:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
|Productions (25+ dancers) – 6:00 Time Limit||$65 per dancer|
For 2023 National Finals, Pre-qualification will be done by video submission!
Solos Do Not Need to Pre-Qualify. SEE INSTRUCTIONS AT TOP OF PAGE. SUBMISSION DUE MAY 13TH
More Details available soon!