Special Teacher Rewards
We at Hollywood Vibe are very excited about this year’s tour and we hope that you can join us. We are committed to your complete satisfaction with our event. We have assembled a wonderful faculty for you and your students and we know that you are going to love their classes. In recognition of all of your hard work preparing for this event and events like this, we wanted to offer our thanks and the following benefits that you deserve. We know how hard it can be preparing for any studio special event.
We are happy to reward you for the hard work that you do. Rewards include Free Hotel Rooms, Discounts, Free Teachers Passes and More. Our Benefits are Second to None!
- Teachers who bring 6-10 paying students to the convention, receive 1 FREE teachers’ pass to the workshop
- 20 or more paying students, receive 2 FREE teachers’ passes to the workshop.
- 30 or more paying students, receive 3 FREE teachers’ passes to the workshop and one night stay at host hotel.
- 50 or more paying students, receive 5 FREE teachers’ passes to the workshop and two nights at host hotel
- 100+ dancers-please call for special pricing!
Teachers please make your own hotel reservations. Bring us your receipt on Sunday and we will reimburse you for your stay.
*Scholarship Dancers do not count towards Teacher Discounts
National Finals VIP Teachers Benefits
- Bring 30 or more dancers to our National Finals and receive 2 FREE nights at our Host Hotel!
- Bring 50 or more dancers to our National Finals and receive 4 FREE nights at our Host Hotel!
- Scholarship Dancers do not count towards Teacher Discounts
Frequent Teachers Rewards
Teachers who attend any Hollywood Vibe Dance Convention at full price may attend your next convention that same season (2019-2020) at 50% off! Discount not applicable to our National Finals.
Special Teacher Sessions
Our Special Teacher’s Sessions provide you with a vast array of subjects to take a fresh look at your classes, inspire your choreography and improve your business as a whole! The sessions are more conversation driven and will give you tons of new tools to introduce into your dance program.
Some of the classes are:
- Studio Sessions with Liz Imperio
- Tips and Tricks for Better Technique with Caitlin Kinney
- Music Editing with David Moore
- Building Skills & Breaking Habits with Alexa Anderson
- Choreography Tools with Ryan Lohoff
- Setting Choreography with Brooke Lipton
Our goal is to make your Convention Experience one that will invigorate and inspire you!
Dance Ideas Teacher Conference
Join Us on Board the Royal Caribbean’s Navigator Ship on July 20-24,2020
We have assembled an amazing cast of Top Industry Professionals (in other words “Teacher’s teachers”) that will motivate and inspire you to take a fresh look at your classes and students at your schools to give you the best advantage to running a very successful studio. Find out more at www.danceideasseminar.com.
Fantastic Pre-School Dance material available from Dancing School Kids. CDs, DVDs, manuals and notes.