Any dancer participating in a Hollywood Vibe Dance Event takes certain incumbent risks. These include but are not limited to sprains, pulled muscles, and broken bones. Participation in this event indicates the acceptance of these risks by attendees and their parents or guardians.
Hollywood Vibe assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property loss at these events. Choreographers, teachers, and students automatically grant permission to Hollywood Vibe to use their photos for publicity purposes in print ads, brochures, and the like.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization or its affiliated dance studio’s, other than as necessary.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “http” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have a log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.