Updated May 26, 2020
Hello Hollywood Vibe Families,
We hope that you are doing well through this unprecedented time. We know that your children are eager to get back to normal and return to dancing. We share that feeling immensely and are setting up protocols to make attending Hollywood Vibe as safe as possible for all. As you know we have rescheduled some of our postponed events in June and are working with the venues on the latest health advisories from State and Local Governments.
New Protocols for Attendees:
- We are asking parents to certify that their child is healthy and has not contracted the Corona Virus nor anyone in their immediate family living with them has contracted the Corona Virus. The child has not been sick or run a fever in the 2 weeks proceeding the event and is not sick with any symptoms at the time of the event. Our staff and faculty will follow the same protocol.
- To insure that dancers have the most space and enable proper social distancing, we are not allowing any observers in the classes. Teachers may attend and designate limited number of assistants to watch over the children in class. Limited Attendance will be enforced.
- All Competitions will be Live Streamed and audience size will be limited based on state and local guidelines for social distancing. Priority will be given to Studio Owners, Teachers, Designated Assistants. The audience will be set to observe COVID 19 social distancing requirements. Dressing rooms will be designated to avoid overcrowding. Awards will be delivered contact free.
- Face masks must be worn by all in hotel and convention center areas and by dancers (when not dancing) according to CDC, State and local guidelines that require them.
- Hotels have increased cleaning of all public areas and surfaces. All attendees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently, carry their own hand sanitizer and avoid touching others.
By taking these steps we are trying to create the safest environment possible for your dancers. We know that your dancers have been preparing for months and are very excited to get out there and perform again. We are doing everything in our power to make that happen. We believe it is important for children to keep their love of dance alive! Keep up the hard work so when we all come out of this, we will be stronger than ever!
Please continue to check your cities page for updates on Postponed Events. We will be confirming attendance 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date.
Our National Finals in Las Vegas July 5th-11th is on!! We are working closely with the Red Rock Resort to make it fun and safe for all that attend.
In conversations with the Red Rock Resort today, we are given guidance on the number of attendees and group sizing that can currently function at their resort. This gives us very good guidance on how we will be able to hold our National Finals. We are currently working to restructure the event to keep within recommendations. Information will be coming out shortly. This is very good news and we are confident that we can hold our event while keeping everyones health and safety in mind!
Hollywood Vibe will continue to work remotely so if you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Parents, please go thru your Dance Teachers for any questions you may have.
We know that your dancers have been working very hard to get ready for this and We very much look forward to dancing with them soon!
Christopher & Anne Smith
Hollywood Vibe National Directors