- 3 Days of Classes
- Fabulous Closing Night Gala Featuring Dancer of the Year Finalists & Faculty
- National Finals Competition with over $25,000 in cash & prizes awarded!
- Agency Auditions & Scholarships awarded
DANCER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- Dancers who were selected as a Team Hollywood Vibe Scholarship Winner in a regional city are invited to compete for the title of National Dancer of the Year.
- Contestants must perform 1 Solo in the Dancer of the Year competition and 2 Finalists from select age divisions will then be asked to Dance Off for the title.
- Dancer of the Year contestants can compete 2 solos, 1 for Dancer of the Year competition and 1 for National Finals Competition. You can also compete the same solo in Dancer of the Year competition as in National Finals Competition. Dancer of the Year Solos are not considered for Overall Awards but are strictly viewed for the consideration of Dancer of the year. Dancer of the Year solos do not need to have pre-qualified at a regional event. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ONLINE INSTRUCTION.
- All Dancer of the Year Contestants will perform in a special number at our Closing Night Gala.
- Contestants must be present for ALL rehearsals.
- Dancer of the Year Finalist must pay entrance fee of $150 which includes Dancer of the Year Solo, Performance in Gala, Costuming, and Rehearsals.
- When entering DOTY solo online, please use coupon code SOLO to discount the solo fee.
- Dancers who won the title at a Regional Event pay no extra fee to enter the competition. Enter coupon code DOTY to receive this discounted rate.
- This award is based on dancers work in the workshop as well as their performance in the competition.
- NATIONAL DANCER OF THE YEAR WINNERS MUST COMMIT TO ASSISTING AT LEAST 3 HOLLYWOOD VIBE WEEKENDS IN THE 2015-2016 SEASON AND MUST BE PRESENT AT THE 2016 NATIONAL FINALS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2014 DANCERS OF THE YEAR
BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION
- Top Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off the morning of Day 5
- Winners will be announced at the Closing Night Gala
- Dancers who want to watch the show and after party must purchase a Gala Ticket.
- Winners will receive National Recognition for their achievement in our advertising and up to Thousands in Cash and Prizes!
2014 BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION WINNERS
HOLLYWOOD VIBE CLOSING NIGHT GALA
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Wrap Party will feature Faculty Show with Dancer of the Year Finalists, Faculty, and special guest artists!
- Battle of the Star Winners, National DOTY Winners, and Agency Winner will be announced!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out!
- General Admission Tickets are $50
- VIP Admission Tickets are $65 which includes Premium Seating & 1 Drink Ticket
LA AGENCY AWARD
- This award includes Roundtrip Airfare to LA, a Scholarship for 1 Week to the Millennium Dance Complex, a headshot photo session with a noted L.A. photographer, and a consultation with LA’s top dance agency, Go 2 Talent Agency.
- This audition will take place during the last day.
- Winner will be announced and presented at our Closing Night Gala.
- This award is worth well over $1000 and could be your Big Break!!
- Dancers who received an invitation to audition will sign in at National Finals. More info will be released soon.
TENTATIVE NATIONAL FINALS SCHEDULE
- DAY 1: Morning Rehearsal for Dancer of the Year Finalists & Company Members
- 3:00pm- Pre-Qualifying Competition (Solos do not need to pre-qualify)
- DAY 2: 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- DAY 3: 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- DAY 4: 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- DAY 5: 8:00am- Agency Audition
- 10:00am- Battle of the Stars & Dancer of the Year Dance Offs
- 7:30pm- Closing Night Gala Doors Open
*All Times are estimated. Schedules are sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NATIONAL FINALS CONVENTION
- Create Studio Account, Log In, and choose National Finals Convention Location.
- Enter in all Dancers Attending. If dancers have Scholarships to Nationals, please email for the coupon code. Then Select any scholarship dancers who are performing in gala, and Dancer of the Year Competition. (Scholarship Winners Only)
- Enter in amount of Gala Tickets you wish to purchase. Complete and pay for the Convention before moving onto Competition.
- If you wish to pay by check, click the box that reads “I accept the policies” located above the Credit Card Information box.
- If you have certificates and coupons, click the pay by check option. Either mail in check deducting coupons or call with CC information and we will deduct your coupon amounts from your total.
- Coupon Code for Team Hollywood Vibe and National Finals Convention Scholarship Winners to use for online registration is NF2015.
- Ages for Workshop are based on the age of the dancer at Nationals.
- Registration is due one month prior to the event.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION
- After completing the Convention Registration, enter in dancers competing in the Competition.
- Enter in All Routines you will be competing.
- If you are Pre-Qualifying any routines, you will enter the routine TWICE naming the first entry PRE-QUALIFYING next to song title. For Example, song title- TURNING TABLES- PRE-QUALIFYING and song title-TURNING TABLES.
- Any routines that do not qualify will be refunded.
- Dancer of the Year contestants will enter solo as follows, “SONG TITLE- DANCER OF THE YEAR”.
- If competing same solo for Dancer of the Year as in National Finals competition, you will enter this solo in twice. “SONG TITLE- DANCER OF THE YEAR” and “SONG TITLE”.
- If you have routines that won free entry into competition, click the pay by check option. Either mail in check deducting the routine amounts or call with CC information and we will deduct entry fees from total.
- Registration is due one month prior to the event.
- Ages are based on the qualifying age division at the Regional City Qualified.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INDEPENDENTS
- REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FORMS FROM ABOVE AND MAIL IN
- PLEASE EMAIL FOR PRICING INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO ENCLOSE COPIES OF ANY SCHOLARSHIPS OR CERTIFICATES
- REGISTRATION IS DUE ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE EVENT