- 3 Days of Classes
- Fabulous Closing Night Gala Featuring Dancer of the Year Finalists & Faculty
- National Finals Competition with over $25,000 in cash & prizes awarded!
- Agency Auditions & Scholarships awarded
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE EVENT
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2015 ANAHEIM DANCERS OF THE YEAR
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2015 SANDUSKY DANCERS OF THE YEAR
DANCER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- Dancers who were selected as a Team Hollywood Vibe Scholarship Winner in a regional city are invited to compete for the title of National Dancer of the Year.
- Contestants must perform 1 Solo in the Dancer of the Year competition and 2 Finalists from select age divisions will then be asked to Dance Off for the title.
- Dancer of the Year contestants can compete 2 solos, 1 for Dancer of the Year competition and 1 for National Finals Competition. You can also compete the same solo in Dancer of the Year competition as in National Finals Competition. Dancer of the Year Solos are not considered for Overall Awards but are strictly viewed for the consideration of Dancer of the year. Dancer of the Year solos do not need to have pre-qualified at a regional event.
- All Dancer of the Year Contestants will perform in a special number at our Closing Night Gala.
- Contestants must be present for ALL rehearsals.
- Dancer of the Year Contestants will stay the same age that they qualified at for a Regional event at National Finals
- Dancer of the Year Finalist must pay entrance fee of $200 which includes Dancer of the Year Solo, Performance in Gala, Costuming, and Rehearsals.
- Dancer of the Year Finalists DO NOT need to purchase a gala ticket
- Choreography will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the performance
- This award is based on dancers work in the workshop as well as their performance in the competition.
- NATIONAL DANCER OF THE YEAR WINNERS MUST COMMIT TO ASSISTING AT LEAST 3 HOLLYWOOD VIBE WEEKENDS IN THE 2016-2017 SEASON AND MUST BE PRESENT AT THE 2017 NATIONAL FINALS!
2015 ANAHEIM BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION WINNERS
2015 SANDUSKY BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION WINNERS
BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION
- Top Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off the morning of July 2nd
- Winners will be announced at the Closing Night Gala
- Limit of 1 studio per age group in the Dance Off.
- Dancers who want to watch the show and after party must purchase a Gala Ticket.
- Winners will receive National Recognition for their achievement in our advertising and up to Thousands in Cash and Prizes!
HOLLYWOOD VIBE CLOSING NIGHT GALA
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Wrap Party will feature Faculty Show with Dancer of the Year Finalists, Faculty, and special guest artists!
- Battle of the Star Winners, National DOTY Winners, and Agency Winner will be announced!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out!
- Any Dancer who wants to attend must purchase a gala ticket
- There is no dinner served but rather desert items and a cash bar
- General Admission Tickets are $55
- VIP Admission Tickets are $75 which includes Reserved Seating & 1 Drink Ticket
LA AGENCY AWARD
- This award includes Roundtrip Airfare to LA, a Scholarship for 1 Week to the Millennium Dance Complex, a headshot photo session with a noted L.A. photographer, and a consultation with LA’s top dance agency, Go 2 Talent Agency.
- This audition will take place during the last day.
- Winner will be announced and presented at our Closing Night Gala.
- This award is worth well over $1000 and could be your Big Break!!
- Dancers who received an invitation to audition will sign in at National Finals. More info will be released soon.
TENTATIVE NATIONAL FINALS SCHEDULE
- June 27: Morning Rehearsal for Dancer of the Year Finalists & Company Members
- 3:00pm- Pre-Qualifying Competition/DOTY CompetitionS
- June 28: National Solo/Duo-Trio Competition 8:00am
- June 29: 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- June 30: 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- July 1 : 8:00am- Classes, National Finals Competition 3:00pm
- July 2 : 8:00am- Battle of the Stars & Dancer of the Year Dance Offs
- 10:00am- Agency Audition/College Seminars
- 7:30pm- Closing Night Gala Doors Open
*All Times are estimated. Schedules are sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
*Solos Do Not Need To Pre-Qualify