BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION WINNERS
Junior Battle of the Stars
"The Frug"- Carousel Dance Studio
Teen Battle of the Stars
"Over The Love" - Dothan & Enterprise School of Dance
Intermediate Battle of the Stars
"Ravenna's Breath of Life"- Dothan & Enterprise School of Dance
Senior Battle of the Stars
"Willamania" - Carousel Dance Studio
BATTLE OF THE STARS COMPETITION
- Top Scoring Groups from each age division will be selected to Dance Off at the Closing Night Gala
- Parents who wish to watch the Dance Off must purchase a Gala Ticket
- Dancers who want to watch the show and after party must purchase a Gala Ticket
- Winners will receive National Recognition for their achievement in our advertising and up to Thousands in Cash and Prizes!
CALLING ALL SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!
- All Scholarship Winners are invited to perform at the Closing Night Gala with the Faculty! If you won a Hollywood Vibe, Team Hollywood Vibe, or National Finals scholarship, you are eligible for this exciting opportunity.
- Routines will be emailed to studios about 2 weeks before the event. Please learn the routines before arriving at Nationals.
- You must be present for All rehearsals in order to participate.
- Team Hollywood Vibe Scholarships and National Finals Scholarships are the only scholarships valid for the National Finals Convention Fees.
- Fee is $125 which includes ticket to gala, rehearsals, show, and costume rental. Gala ticket is not transferable and is good for the dancer only
- Scholarships do not cover any competition fees
HOLLYWOOD VIBE CLOSING NIGHT GALA
- A perfect way to wrap up a Fantastic season Hollywood Style!!
- This wonderful Wrap Party will feature Dancer of the Year and Group Dance Offs, DJ Music and Dancing, Raffle Prizes, and fabulous Faculty Show featuring Hollywood Vibe Faculty and Scholarship Winners from across the Nation. Dress to Impress!!
- Purchase your tickets in Advance because this event does Sell Out! Tickets are $50
LA AGENCY AWARD
- This award includes Roundtrip Airfare to LA, a Scholarship for 1 Week to the Millennium Dance Complex, a headshot photo session with a noted L.A. photographer, and a consultation with LA’s top dance agency, Go 2 Talent Agency.
- This audition will take place during scholarship auditions on the last day of classes.
- Winner will be announced and presented at our Closing Night Gala.
- This award is worth well over $1000 and could be your Big Break!!
- Dancers who received an invitation to audition will sign in at National Finals. More info will be released soon.
TENTATIVE NATIONAL FINALS SCHEDULE
JUNE 27: Scholarship Performers/Dancers of the Year/Company Rehearsals in Morning
PRE-QUALIFYING COMPETITION/NAT'L COMP 3:00PM
JUNE 28: CLASSES 8:00-2:00PM, NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION 3:00PM
JUNE 29: CLASSES 8:00-2:00PM, NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION 3:00PM
JUNE 30: CLASSES 8:00-2:00PM, NATIONAL FINALS COMPETITION 3:00PM
JULY 1: CLASSES 8:00-12:00 (EXCEPT MINIS) CLOSING NIGHT GALA 7:30PM
*All Times are estimated. Schedules are sent out 2 weeks prior to the event.
Instructions for Online Registration for National Finals Convention
- Create Studio Account, Log In, and choose National Finals Convention Location
- Enter in all Dancers Attending. If dancers have Scholarships to Nationals, please email for the coupon code. Then Select any scholarship dancers who are performing in gala, and Dancer of the Year Competition. (Scholarship Winners Only)
- Enter in amount of Gala Tickets you wish to purchase. Complete and pay for the Convention before moving onto Competition
- If you wish to pay by check, click the box that reads "I accept the policies" located above the Credit Card Information box
- If you have certificates and coupons, click the pay by check option. Either mail in check deducting coupons or call with CC information and we will deduct your coupon amounts from your total
- Coupon Code for Team Hollywood Vibe and National Finals Convention Scholarship Winners to use for online registration is NF2014
- Ages for Workshop are based on the age of the dancer at Nationals
- Registration is due one month prior to the event
Instructions for Online Registration for National Finals Competition
- After completing the Convention Registration, enter in dancers competing in the Competition.
- Enter in All Routines you will be competing
- If you are Pre-Qualifying any routines, you will enter the routine TWICE naming the first entry PRE-QUALIFYING next to song title. For Example, song title- TURNING TABLES- PRE-QUALIFYING and song title-TURNING TABLES
- Any routines that do not qualify will be refunded
- Dancer of the Year contestants will enter solo as follows, "SONG TITLE- DANCER OF THE YEAR"
- If competing same solo for Dancer of the Year as in National Finals competition, you will enter this solo in twice. "SONG TITLE- DANCER OF THE YEAR" and "SONG TITLE"
- If you have routines that won free entry into competition, click the pay by check option. Either mail in check deducting the routine amounts or call with CC information and we will deduct entry fees from total
- Registration is due one month prior to the event
- Ages are based on the quailying age division at the Regional City Qualified
Instructions for INDEPENDENTS
- REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FORMS FROM ABOVE AND MAIL IN
- PLEASE EMAIL FOR PRICING INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO ENCLOSE COPIES OF ANY SCHOLARSHIPS OR CERTIFICATES
- REGISTRATION IS DUE ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE EVENT
If you have any additional questions, please CONTACT us.