Come and join us for a convention experience you won't forget! At Hollywood Vibe our mission is to provide dancers with an uplifting convention with some of the hottest choreoraphers, teachers and professional dancers Hollywood has to offer. Our faculty is dedicated to your success
and to motivate you to be the best dancer you can be. Class sizes are limited so dancers get a more up close and personal experience.
Our convention features exciting classes in all types of dance including Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Musical Theater, and Ballet.
We also provide Numerous Scholarship Opportunites including Scholarships to the Millennium Dance Complex in LA and Broadway Dance Center in NY, Scholarship Checks plus multiple Convention and National Finals Scholarships.
DANCERS MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE ENTIRE WORKSHOP IN ORDER TO COMPETE.
FREQUENT STUDENT DISCOUNT:
Dancers who attend one city at full workshop price, may attend a 2nd city within the Hollywood Vibe
2012-2013 season at 50% off. Discount does not apply to National Finals.
- Minis: 5-8 Years of age (1 Day Workshop)
- Juniors: 9-12 Years of age 2 Day Convention
- Teens: 13-14 Years of Age 2 Day Convention
- Seniors: 15-18 Years of Age 2 Day Convention
- Asst. Teachers (19+)
- Teachers/Studio Owners
These age divisions are listed as guidelines for the placement of students. Students may wish to dance in another level based upon their ability and their teacher's professional opinion. Students must audition for scholarships in the appropriate age division. Dancers may audition in a higher level but never in a lower workshop level.
- Mini Division was created to give our youngest dancers a chance to attend a one day convention typically Saturday and compete for scholarships in their own age division. Classes are on one day only. Workshop Fee includes a pass for 1 parent into the mini room only.
- Minis may be combined into the junior level if attendance in city does not permit separate minis class.
- Independents are defined as 1 dancer attending Hollywood Vibe without a teacher in attendance.
- For every Mini registered, you receive 1 Mini Parent observer band (good for Mini's room only).
* Observers are not pre-registered. Depending on location, Observer space may be limited.
* Observers are non-dancers, teachers, or studio owners.
* Teachers or Studio Owners who wish to observe classes must pay the teacher rate!
* Observers fee is $20 per day or $30 for the weekend.
* Observers can be registered at the door.
FOR WORKSHOP PRICING, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL OUR OFFICES AT 818-567-2359.